• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
50-225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I am located a little south of Jacksonville. I’m fine with meeting up if it’s local
 
Asd Rainbow B and C, Dragon Slayer A and B, Twisted Sister, and Cherry Bomb B all sold.
 
Please don’t hesitate to purchase, frags are big beautiful and healthy!!
 
Looking for homewrecker, Jolt, and Cherry Bomb. Any pieces left? New to the site and for some reason I can not PM you.
 
Cherry Bomb B, Pink Passion A, ASD Rainbow E, Bill Murray B, Ding Dang A, and Wolverine A SOLD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new