Acrotrdco's Zero Edge Rimless PPG Starphire 65G

  • Thread starter Thread starter acrotrdco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Kudos on a beautiful display. Have you noticed any of those wild acros morphing under the leds?
 
Some Updates

Just took a few more photos today, and recorded a video, I'm still editing the video so here're the photos first :)

DSC_5241.jpg

Wow i absolutely love this picture - Thanks for sharing the pics. Your corals look amazing and your LEDs create some amazing color!
 
Hi there. Did your fixtures come with the light color or did you have to swap some out for the color leds you wanted?...
 
Hi there. Did your fixtures come with the light color or did you have to swap some out for the color leds you wanted?...

I've ordered the different color LED and swapped them myself, it's very easy, plug and play without need to solder anything.

Wow i absolutely love this picture - Thanks for sharing the pics. Your corals look amazing and your LEDs create some amazing color!

Thanks bud! :)
 
Updated Video

Just uploaded a new video, this one is recorded 24 hours after adding ZEOSpur2, so you'd know where the pastel color comes from :)

Remember to watch it in HD 720p

[video=youtube;IglUvYTsYp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IglUvYTsYp8[/video]
 
Update

Just took a bunch of photos earlier, including some macro shots~

A.Nana:
DSC_7356.jpg

DSC_7423.jpg

DSC_7442.jpg

DSC_7444.jpg

DSC_7446.jpg


Tri-color Millie:
DSC_7373.jpg

DSC_7374.jpg

DSC_7387.jpg

DSC_7413.jpg

DSC_7535.jpg


Orange/Amber Millie:
DSC_7349.jpg
 
Update

Wow time flies, it's been another 1.5 month so it's time for another update!

DSC_7820.jpg

DSC_7824.jpg

DSC_7826.jpg

DSC_7831.jpg

DSC_7834.jpg

DSC_7842.jpg

DSC_7849.jpg

DSC_7853.jpg

DSC_7862.jpg

DSC_7870.jpg

DSC_7871.jpg

DSC_7875.jpg

DSC_7876.jpg

DSC_7897.jpg
 
Man that is some of the healthest sps I have ever seen great pe and color looks amazing that zeovit does wonders I know mshur's tank in nyc runs on that and he gets great colors also guess the proof is in the pudding. Keep em pics comin :tongue:
 
NICE tank! More pics please!!!
Beautiful tank, with such great growth! Do you have an updated FTS?

I'll take a FTS tonight :)

Very nice!
amazing tank those acro pics are stunning!

Thanks guys! :)

Man that is some of the healthest sps I have ever seen great pe and color looks amazing that zeovit does wonders I know mshur's tank in nyc runs on that and he gets great colors also guess the proof is in the pudding. Keep em pics comin :tongue:

I don't actually run a full zeovit system, I don't use zeolites and use NP biopellets instead, and I only dose few of the ZV additives, so considered this being a "hybrid" system :)
 
Edit: Moving this whole post to the next page :)
 
Last edited:
Thats a freakin awesome tank man. Are those the new maxspect mazarra LEDs?
Your tank is living proof that LEDs alone can grow and color coral even sps as good or better than MH. Thanks for sharing!
 
Edit: Moving this to the next page too! :wink:
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new