Acrotrdco's Zero Edge Rimless PPG Starphire 65G

  • Thread starter Thread starter acrotrdco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Great shots sick tank your sps just keeps gettin better and better
 
Update

It's been a very busy month, didn't really have time to take much photos, but here's the promised FTS :)

As you can see, my corals have grow quite a lot since the last FTS, especially my leather corals!

DSC_8184.jpg


DSC_8160.jpg


DSC_8171.jpg


DSC_8161.jpg


HD Video

 
Last edited:
Your attention to detail has been very inspiring, I'm actually working on some projects with much of your ideas already thought out.
Great tank, I love the setup!
 
what camera is that video shot with? you got some really nice polyp shots!
 
Very impressive build! I will have to make time to go through the whole thread. Just looked at the beginning though and very cool posting up the par in different locations of your tank.
 
How do you like your Bubble Magus pumps? Can you control the 4 head unit to where each of the heads dispense a different volume daily or do all 4 heads have to dispense the same volume?
 
Update

I've been really busy lately but managed to take a few FTS and fish shots over the weekend, here they are!

DSC_8348.jpg

DSC_8302.jpg

DSC_8312.jpg

DSC_8303.jpg

DSC_8320.jpg


My grafted monti kept growing :)
DSC_8380.jpg
 
Absolutely STUNNING!!! Great job on the tank. It looks much larger then a 65 gallon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new