acrylic polishing - SE Michigan

reeferdale

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
1
Location
SE michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am hoping someone knows of company or fabricator in SE Michigan that knows how to polish out an acrylic reef tank. I just finished cleaning out the used 270 that I purchased over the winter. It is not in bad shape but before I build it out and then find scratches or marks,
I would really like to get the tank professionally buffed out before I begin my build.

I have tried my skills at sanding and buffing some spare sheet acrylic and based on the outcome, I would screw up this tank pretty bad if I tried to do it myself.

If anyone knows of a resource I could hire to come over and buff it out I would really appreciate it. I am finally ready to put this baby together and this is my last hold up

Thanks in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new