Acrylic tank repair question

That’s some of the worst crazing I’ve ever seen.. I wouldn’t trust it and it’s not really repairable.. I feel even if you tried to laminate the bottom or the inside it would crack even more. Sorry man… there’s no way to cut it off on a table saw and get it perfectly level again either.. I’d say it’s a loss or run it through a table saw and make it a shallow frag tank for the garage or something..
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new