Active carbon Question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter EvoReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EvoReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Johnson City, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the most affective way to add carbon to your system without a reactor? I have a 125 gallon with a 45 gallon refugium/sump
 
I change mine twice a week. I rinse them with the garden hose then just leave them in an otherwise empty bucket. I reuse the carbon for 3 to 4 weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new