Adam's Frag Tank Eye Candy!

Here's some more for everyone

this guy is hungry!


Splatter Paint Favia




This favia is one of the brightest in my tank - Paradise Favia
 
One of my favorite paly's right here

Utter Chaos!


Nuke Greens
 
Last edited:
A small update

WWC Bizarro Cyphastrea


CC Vivid Rainbows - I loveeeee these


CC Inferno's


CC Mind Blowing Paly's


JF Insane Rainbow


OG Vampire PE




ThunderStruck!


My Clementines


Mary Janes


I don't know the name of these.. can anyone help me out?

 
Last edited:
Wow love your collection! Especially the favias! What would you say are your favourite favias?
 
have you been post processing the photos? even after doing a custom white balance with a white plate everything comes out green or way to blue.
 
have you been post processing the photos? even after doing a custom white balance with a white plate everything comes out green or way to blue.

All I do is change the temperature to get it to the colors its suppose to be. Thats mostly it, I never saturate or any of that crap.. i dont know how to lol
 
very nice but i think the wwc bizaro is actually a cyphastrea. What light setting do you have your radions on? Natural or Artifical?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new