Added monti todat

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterEde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PeterEde

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
2,625
Reaction score
2,194
Location
Adelaide, South Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far appears happy.
Looks well open after a few hours

20221030_210942.jpg 20221030_210451.jpg
 
I lost a couple of Euphylia's recently. Not sure if that is why my Calcium has gone up from 420 to 500?
My dosing is now out of whack. High Calc, low Alk
I have turned Off Calc a day at a time hoping it will drop but each time I turn it back on it goes back up. I have dropped the daily dosing as well.
I am hoping the Monti will take up the calc and get my calc/alk back in balance?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new