Adding a clown

bjledbetter

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
576
Reaction score
7
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a false perc that ive had for a couple of years now. Would it be possiabe to add another one prob smaller than him to the tank and them pair off? Im also going to add some type of nem to the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new