Adding Carpenter wrasse with other wrasse

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You didn’t hear this from me butt… If you play your cards right you can get it to work. If you want to know how then I can tell you what I did in my 4’ tank to get a gang that shouldn’t have ever worked out.
Yup my Rubripinnis was a complete jerk! Even chased my blue eye kole, which obviously was much larger.

But as @i cant think every fish's personality is different, and sometimes it can work out just fine. Take for instance a melanarus, yellow corris, and red corris all living together quite well in an 80G cube.

An acclimation box, and mirror are you friend sometimes.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You didn’t hear this from me butt… If you play your cards right you can get it to work. If you want to know how then I can tell you what I did in my 4’ tank to get a gang that shouldn’t have ever worked out.
It's not often I disagree with you, but I completely disagree with this statement. It's true that every fish has it's own personality, but reputations aren't based on one or two accounts. I will caution that just because things work out for a few doesn't mean it will work out for all. We are responsible for the health and life of every fish we take charge of why tell people it's okay to risk possibily killing a fish to push boundaries?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%

Back