Adding clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter gm875
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gm875

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ey everyone, need advice regarding adding a juvenile clownfish with a much larger clownfish. I had a pair of ocellaris clownfish for a year and a half, unfortunately the male one died due to ich. Now I am thinking of adding a juvenile clownfish to my current clownfish but she will be much bigger compared to the juvenile, she must be around 2-2.5inches. Will it be ok?
 
I visited Sustainable Aquatics this year, and ALL of the big girls CHOSE a very small mate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new