Adding fish to a 30 gal FOWLR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemoose
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nemoose

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Location
Bloomington, Il
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I have decided to skip the purple dottyback for my 30 gal FOWLR tank becasue according to many of you they can be very nasty. But, I would like to add one more small colorful fish. I don't really want anything that is going to hide in the live rock all the time. I am looking for a more visible active fish. I have always wanted a Flame angel, would that work? I have a pygmy cherub angel in my 30 gal reef with my mated pair of clowns. I was considering maybe moving it into the FOWLR and leaving the clowns alone, hopefully to breed. The FOWLR currentlly has a 2" Fiji Blu Devil and a 4" Melanarus wrasse. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
If it's fowler, no corals... flame hawkfish is really cool to watch... they're really entertaining!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new