Adding fish to tank

Wickedtuna248

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
bedroom
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just starting my fish only tank and heard that you should only add about two fish at a time about a week or two apart. Does it matter the size of the fish because the ones I’m ordering are all about one inch in length. I was going to add 3 fish and one shrimp and a couple hermit crabs. I was hoping to add them all at once.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new