Adding hand hole to plastic water tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scooter21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just ordered 2 kayak ports and some plastic bolt kits. Thanks guys
 
I finally got the mixing station built. Heres what i ended up with
 

Attachments

  • 20240413_162814.jpg
    20240413_162814.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 20240413_162827.jpg
    20240413_162827.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 20240413_162837.jpg
    20240413_162837.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 52

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new