Adding in white

bristleworm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
142
Reaction score
114
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running a schedule for about a month that has been doing pretty well, but not the best for viewing. If I added in more white say about 30% for most of the schedule, will this mess things up? Increase algae growth?
 
more white schedule
1791384336261.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new