Adding more fish to my 29 DT

  • Thread starter Thread starter IE Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IE Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
406
Reaction score
112
Location
Inland Empire
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I've been wanting to add more fish to my 29 DT. Currently I have 5 fish in total, Carmel Ocellaris, 2x Green Chromis, Yellow Watchman Goby, and a Mandarin Dragonet. I was thinking about getting a wrasse or a firefish or anything under 3" but I wanted to ask what you guys think I should add next. Thank you all for your replies in advance.
 
Firefish gobies will be a good fit- they are jumpers though
 
Firefish gobies will be a good fit- they are jumpers though
I've had experience with "known-jumpers" and I've never had one jump, but it still doesn't mean that they can't.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new