Adding second choati

56longroof

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2023
Messages
3,126
Reaction score
6,444
Location
Durham Missouri USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any advice on adding a second choati wrasse? The local shop where I bought mine has another one that's been with them a while and is eating good. The one I have now has been in the tank over a year so Im wondering about territorial aggression.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new