Additional Neptune ATK alarm

  • Thread starter Thread starter Muttley000
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Muttley000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
1,781
Reaction score
8,341
Location
West Unity, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Occasionally my ATK sensor gets crap on it and thinks it's full even though water isn't what's making the switch. I always wipe it off and it is fine. Has anyone written an alarm for if the ATK doesn't call for water for X hours of time? I want to steal your code if so. Now that I have a few decent SPS taking off for me I was really concerned to see my sump a couple inches low. I record my ATK running and it hadn't run for 20 hours, so I was thinking an alarm that said ATK didn't call for water, or that the lower sensor didn't come open for 5 hours. Looking forward to seeing what any of you have done!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new