Adhesive material for diy frag rack

Chris’s fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2018
Messages
246
Reaction score
164
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am looking to make some magnetic frag racks, but having acrylic on the straight glass makes the rack slide down. I know manufactures have a rubbery like pad or something too keep objects from sliding, but what is it? and where can I buy some that is reef safe so my magnetic creations stop sliding down glass/acrylic. Please help!
 
Hello,

I am looking to make some magnetic frag racks, but having acrylic on the straight glass makes the rack slide down. I know manufactures have a rubbery like pad or something too keep objects from sliding, but what is it? and where can I buy some that is reef safe so my magnetic creations stop sliding down glass/acrylic. Please help!
Sounds like you need stronger magnets. They shouldn’t slide.
 
Sounds like you need stronger magnets. They shouldn’t slide.
Im not sure what magnets to use for 12mm glass because they get expensive quick. So if. anybody has any they recommend that would be great too. But is there something that I can use to not scratch the glass?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new