• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Adopt my fish

Oceanwolf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 66g tank with a 25g sump that my fish have been happily living in. Now I have to move in a couple of months and I can not take the tank with me. The occupants are one yellow tang, two clown fish, one blue angel and one fire shrimp. Yellow tang and clowns have been with us for at least 7 years and they are very healthy. The Blue angel and the fire shrimp are also in great shape. I have 5-6 anemones that clown fish are using. I would like to give them away to an experienced hobbyist who can properly acclimate them and move to their tank. At this time of the year the sun hits my tank directly, so I have an algae problem. If the person does not mind I can give away the live rock too. I am in south Bay Area, California.

IMG_0502.jpeg

OP
OP
Oceanwolf

Oceanwolf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank when I didn’t have algae problems
I have a 66g tank with a 25g sump that my fish have been happily living in. Now I have to move in a couple of months and I can not take the tank with me. The occupants are one yellow tang, two clown fish, one blue angel and one fire shrimp. Yellow tang and clowns have been with us for at least 7 years and they are very healthy. The Blue angel and the fire shrimp are also in great shape. I have 5-6 anemones that clown fish are using. I would like to give them away to an experienced hobbyist who can properly acclimate them and move to their tank. At this time of the year the sun hits my tank directly, so I have an algae problem. If the person does not mind I can give away the live rock too. I am in south Bay Area, California.

IMG_0502.jpeg
Correction, it is a Coral Beauty, not Blue Angel.

Yazu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_0502.jpeg
Are they still available?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 151 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.3%
Back