Adult misbar photo thread

itselenababe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
335
Reaction score
242
Location
bc
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have adult orange misbars? Do they stay bright orange like a true perc or do they all grow to be more on the mocha side?

Post pics if you do!
 
Does anyone have adult orange misbars? Do they stay bright orange like a true perc or do they all grow to be more on the mocha side?

Post pics if you do!
I have a misbar ocellaris clown. Not quite adult but not juvenile. Has stayed true to colors so far! I didn’t know the coloring changed as clowns aged
 
I have a misbar ocellaris clown. Not quite adult but not juvenile. Has stayed true to colors so far! I didn’t know the coloring changed as clowns aged
Yup! Even the all black ones start off as orange. Ours is about 2” and still has a bit of orange left on her face
 
Yup! Even the all black ones start off as orange. Ours is about 2” and still has a bit of orange left on her face
Oooooh I completely misunderstood what you were saying! Lol

well if it helps any mine is still bright orange lol
D8BB5EC1-6DCF-4525-86CC-73A8B5C8EB5D.jpeg
you can kinda see the mod at there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new