Advice- is this coral alive

  • Thread starter Thread starter smithy446
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smithy446

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This coral used to have more purplish tips but now seems browned out, i saw polyp extension a couple of days ago but now dont see much happening

What do you think about it?
 
Welcome to reef2reef!
Pics ?
 
Last edited:
I concur completely with the original assessment. I have no reason to doubt that the tips used to be more purple and polyp extension was much better a few days ago before it went brown. Same thing happens to me all the time.

More importantly, welcome to R2R.
 
I concur completely with the original assessment. I have no reason to doubt that the tips used to be more purple and polyp extension was much better a few days ago before it went brown. Same thing happens to me all the time.

More importantly, welcome to R2R.

Resized_20181014_131920_118.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new