Advice on nano skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter jiffyjhn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I will keep this in mind as it fits perfectly in the AIO I ordered.
I was thinking the same as it fits exactly in my AIO. But after installing it I realize it's better to have some wiggle room for adjustments. Having it fit "perfect" without extra room makes adjustments difficult. Also something might hinder water flow to the pump intake since space is so tight.
Also K1-nano is a magnetic mount which is easier to adjust, K1-50 is not. IMO being easy to make adjustment is pretty key for a skimmer to get it dialed in just right.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new