Advice on remounting millepora Acro

littlebeard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Messages
544
Reaction score
722
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the world of acros.

I've had some acro frags for about a month they're doing ok. Was doing a water change/sand siphon today and I managed to knock my millepora acro off it's frag plug(got new gloves I didn't even notice). I'd like to reattach it to the frag plug, but I have no fragging supplies/glue. Right now it's just sitting in the hole where the frag plug was. It has slimed up a lot. Is this the best strategy or will it harm the frag? What's the best way to reattach it to a plug?

​

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new