advise needed

phillrodrigo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
808
Reaction score
13
Location
quaker hill ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know any sheet metal guys. I have a idea I wanna do for my lighting and need to find a small shop or a some one that has the equipment at home. I think I know someone in every field except sheet metal.
 
what are you trying to do? I Can do certain things but I don't have a break. Got a welder and tons of other tools tho ha.
 
I also have a 8 bulb fixture the top is flat. Cutting put the middle and adding a stop in the middle to make it wider by about 4 inches works. I just want it to look decent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new