AEFW and Bayer Insecticide Dip

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dowtish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
7,043
Reaction score
85
Location
Murfreesboro TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to post this thread in the SPS forum. I had this experience recently and posted in the MTRC Club Forum. I had amazing success using Bayer to kill off all AEFW. I only lost a couple of frags through the whole process, and they were not happy to begin with. I think the key in this was not only using Bayer, which seems to not harm the corals like some other well known dips, but that I attacked it head on and had a decent setup for a QT. I know not everyone has the money,space, equipment to it like I did, but just know that if you have to dip and keep them in the display tank you will possibly lose all your inverts like shrimp and pods. Anyways, it's all here in this thread below...


https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/middle-tennessee-reef-club/102092-my-aefw-journey.html
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new