AEFW experiments and study

  • Thread starter Thread starter tektite
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anything new? Always good to have information even if you don't have AEFW. Always better to prepare and have that information to hand than having to look for it when in crisis.
 
I have not seen anything more on this study any where. One of thoses issues that needs to be sorted out for sure.
 
The last time Tektite logged into the MARSH site ( her home club) was May 2016. I'm not sure what happened to her.
 
She hasn't even logged on here in over 3 years. The links to the crowd funding and asking for donations have been removed. Hopefully they are still working on this in some way since so many donated.
 
Even if there not working on it anymore they could at least give us upto date information.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new