AEFW

Acroporaaddict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
450
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found one on a frag today. I dip every frag I get in bayer. Guess it wasn't strong enough. Luckily 90% of my acros are still encrusting on frag plugs. I plan on dipping twice a week. Can anyone recommend a bayer concentration that works and how many months will I have to dip for?
 
So I dipped using 1.5ml bayer per ounce of water for 15 minutes. Rinsed twice and put back in the tank. This is the second time I have dipped in a week. Not one AEFW left in the dip container. Could I have been mistaken on what I thought was a AEFW? Is it possible I only had 1 in the tank? I'm going to continue my twice a weeks dips for a little while long to see if I can find any worms
 
You mean the guy above the "Made in China"? No that's not AEFW.
 
Haha yes that guy. I have/had aefw, but haven't been able to get any while dipping the last few weeks. What do baby aefw look like? I got ones when I first dipped, had some eggs that I chopped off and threw away.

Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new