aefw's

ZooYorkUnderworld

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
today while acclimating some new additions I decided to dip one my my zoa's that had not opened for 2days. well upon doing so I noticed these guys jumping ship! are they aefw's? they were actually swimming and to my understanding they dont swim! what do you think?
mini-DSCN3826.jpg
[/IMG]
mini-DSCN3825.jpg
[/IMG]
 
I got those same guys in my folr tank. I noticed them one night after the lights were out for about an hour. They were crawling up the glass.
Can't help with id but I'm interested if they are harmful.
 
Those are regular FW... To treat them just siphon as many as you can then do FW Exit treatment..If you dont treat em they will multiply fast and it will be hard to get rid of them. I know I dealth with them for almost 6 months ..
and also 6line wrasse helps clean up the rest :)

HTH

steve
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new