AfamousJohnson is back

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
1,927
Reaction score
247
Location
chico, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it only took a couple months after the crash but think I have the tank worked out and back on track. Have SPS back in there and polyps are great along with mass colors.

The deciding factor was when I had to start hand dosing daily to keep alk at 7.5-8 which was in the last week. Tall tell sign things are back on track. Looks like I need to get the cal rx back up and running.

Bumb deal tho - with the new build I will have to move the holding tank over in the next month or so......got me scared.lol but glad it has leveled out for now.

Nothing like looking in the tank and seeing sps polyps flail about :)
 
Woooooo!
 
Haha tell me about it. Didn't realize how much I enjoyed watching pretty pink lemonade polyps swaying in the current.lol
 
lol it's the small things in life
 
Here is the last piece I was able to save off of my saramentosa colony. It looks happy and fluffy. Nice polyps - ugly color - still brown with a green hue.lol
 

Attachments

  • 2015-04-05 08.18.10.jpg
    2015-04-05 08.18.10.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 13

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new