Affordable Nano Dosers?

santeeeyyy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
766
Reaction score
460
Location
Queen creek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any nano dosers or doser recommendations for a 15 gal? Im currently looking for a Ph doser mainly, that or a dosing for Ph and calcium. I have a mixed reef and the constant water changes helps keep my water too clean in order to have a constant steady Ph.
 
I have no controllers, The dosers I just wanna mainly run Ph and calc depending on the price and not that much at all. My tank is a 15 gallon and stocked with a mix reef. Sps coral I am running into some issues due to a tank crash but I am hoping once i get my Ph and calc under control and steady itll run smoother until I get my sps dominant tank running
 
If you are using a controller already, BRS 1.1ml doses are relatively cheap and unquestionably bulletproof.
I second this. I have one on my 30 gal and use All for Reef. Works great!
 
Id go with simple and dose All For Reef using a simple doser. A container should last you a long time.
 
I personally like the kamoer dosers. They’re not cheap but the are definitely cheaper than high end dosers. They include a lot of features for the cost.
Also, you said you need a doser for pH. What are you planning on dosing, because dosing based off a pH reading is generally a bad idea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new