Afishionado Apex Board

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
1,503
Reaction score
4,049
Location
Barrie Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I am back with a new build for @Afishionado !

He has the new Apex with a few modules and two EB832. He also has EcoTech gear and a 12.3" Tablet..

The working space is 32"x32" so will be a tight squeeze :).

I have a rough idea of what I am going for and will be sharing the build here!
Basic RGB by Elder1945, on Flickr
I hope you all enjoy.

I still am messing around with the layout but Afishionado will be doing the final one. The logos and so on will all be 3D.
 
Last edited:
Wow are you doing the templates? If so how much would you charge I have a apex classic with two EB8's
WXM, pm2, Vdm, waveline controller, 2 Vortechs MP10 controllers, ALD and fmm in a IKEA bests cabinet which is 23 5/8 wide by 25 1/4 or is that too much equipment
 
Wow are you doing the templates? If so how much would you charge I have a apex classic with two EB8's
WXM, pm2, Vdm, waveline controller, 2 Vortechs MP10 controllers, ALD and fmm in a IKEA bests cabinet which is 23 5/8 wide by 25 1/4 or is that too much equipment

Yes I can do anything :P
 
Following to enjoy more awesomeness!
 
Awesome!
 
Some sneak preview!

After I saw his own board and @revhtree 's board, I had to get on board! (Get it? ..... sorry)

Kyle does excellent work. Extremely fast turnaround and very easy to communicate!

IMG_3689.JPG


IMG_3690.JPG


IMG_3688.JPG
 
Some sneak preview!

After I saw his own board and @revhtree 's board, I had to get on board! (Get it? ..... sorry)

Kyle does excellent work. Extremely fast turnaround and very easy to communicate!

IMG_3689.JPG


IMG_3690.JPG


IMG_3688.JPG

Smexy!!!
 

Ha! I'm only trying to catch up to your awesomeness. I can only afford certain amount so I'm afraid I won't be able to have all the bells and whistles that comes with your board but this is sooo awesome.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new