African Pencil Wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klag
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Klag

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2022
Messages
110
Reaction score
88
Location
Near Indianapolis
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this African Pencil Wrasse yesterday. A cool and interesting fish!

IMG_5529.jpeg IMG_5516.jpeg
 
Picked up this African Pencil Wrasse yesterday. A cool and interesting fish!

IMG_5529.jpeg IMG_5516.jpeg
I love the Pencils, I picked one up earlier. A Mozambique Pencil (P’juloides edwardi).
IMG_9980.jpeg

Yours looks to be a Polackorum which are stunning when they colour up! I bet he looks even nicer than the photos.
 
I love the Pencils, I picked one up earlier. A Mozambique Pencil (P’juloides edwardi).
IMG_9980.jpeg

Yours looks to be a Polackorum which are stunning when they colour up! I bet he looks even nicer than the photos.
He's beautiful, I've seen some picture of full color and they are phenomenal
 
He's beautiful, I've seen some picture of full color and they are phenomenal
They really are, I kick myself over not picking up a polackorum when I had the chance on a transitional female. So I ended up grabbing that guy when I had the chance earlier.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new