After adding zoa to my sea fish tank

torq

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2025
Messages
34
Reaction score
15
Location
oman
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought alot of bulb anemone and all dead with the wave maker and now my tank is empty
I went to kind sea and accidently i found some thing looks good to add in my tank insted of that dead anemone

After looking for information and with members support here i found that this new thing was a zoa

It strong and not move to go to wave maker shredding it

IMG_4821.jpeg IMG_4823.jpeg
 
Zoas are always a good addition to any tank! How long have yours been in there?
 
I am new sea water tank owner i bought alot anemone but all dead

Zoa with me from three days ago
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new