Age requirement on R2R?

musel101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think so. I don’t remember seeing anything like that when I signed up.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s an excerpt from the terms of service, and a link to the whole agreement.
IMG_3013.jpeg

OP
OP
cdemoss01

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s an excerpt from the terms of service, and a link to the whole agreement.
IMG_3013.jpeg

Based on this I think people 18 and younger can sign up! Did not expect it!

ISpeakForTheSeas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, not many kids that I'm aware of on here, but there are a few teens at least (including a few who are pretty well known and knowledgeable).

Every now and then there are some spammy posters (most, to my knowledge, have been adults), but they're usually corrected about the spamming and stop doing it or just drop off after a while.

OP
OP
cdemoss01

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, not many kids that I'm aware of on here, but there are a few teens at least (including a few who are pretty well known and knowledgeable).

Every now and then there are some spammy posters (most, to my knowledge, have been adults), but they're usually corrected about the spamming and stop doing it or just drop off after a while.
Interesting.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Lowest ive seen is 14

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was asking because I thought I would get banned for underage on the forums. I am under 18! Started this hobby when I was very young possibly one of the youngest hobbyists out there when I begun.
Just make sure to read and abide by the terms of service, and you will be fine. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was asking because I thought I would get banned for underage on the forums. I am under 18! Started this hobby when I was very young possibly one of the youngest hobbyists out there when I begun.
Good for you ! Nice to see potential lifelong hobbyists

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason this post made me think of toy commercials back in the day that said if you're under 10 (or 13... can't remember) to ask an adult before going on the web. Nowadays, I feel like kids have phones and tablets before they hit school.

OP
OP
cdemoss01

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason this post made me think of toy commercials back in the day that said if you're under 10 (or 13... can't remember) to ask an adult before going on the web. Nowadays, I feel like kids have phones and tablets before they hit school.
Ya my parents usually protect me still from the internet. I can play M games and stuff like that (excluding COD and GTA) but I was sheltered from most of it for a while. I found this place and loved it! I don't even own a phone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cdemoss01

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using a parent’s account on here?
Nope my account that I made. I am probably going to do a few profile revamps new picture, quote, build thread! And maybe even a new user but I don't want to throw people off. My parents dont even help/own the tank in the early days however they helped with it mostly all the time. Now its just me and my dad will sometimes help out but rarely. I still have to get them to drive me to my LFS though haha!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back