agent462's reef candy

IMG_4601.jpg


IMG_4602.jpg


IMG_4594.jpg


IMG_4598.jpg


IMG_4602%20copy.jpg
 
Dang... B is on some serious coral business! He has no clue what hes in for in the near future either :p Great pieces and pics B.
 
I wish I could take pics right now.. I'd be editing so much bubble algae and aiptasia out it would be weeks before I could post one. hahaha... soon!!!
 
These next few were taken under B+ only. My sundown lights came on, sorry. Normally all my pictures are all daylight!

IMG_4678.CR2.jpg


IMG_4682.jpg


IMG_4686.jpg


IMG_4689.jpg


IMG_4691.CR2.jpg
 
Jailbreak? Where did you get it at?
Know where to find a mother shot?

You need to share the convicts with us ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new