agent462's reef candy

TANKSALOT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks,

I'm shooting with a Canon 30d with the 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens. Someone feel free to buy me the 5d body :) and I'll come shoot your tank.

I just purchased a Nikon D70s and the 100mm Macro Lens..... hope mine look as good as yours.

Do you shoot in EAW mode?

OP
OP
agent462

agent462

I like my tanks wide
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep I shoot RAW. If you shoot JPEG the camera compresses and applies it's own filters to the final image. Just keep practicing. I'm shooting almost every day now and I think for the most part they are getting better.

OP
OP
agent462

agent462

I like my tanks wide
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems odd to have a page with no pictures so how about even more today!

IMG_4720.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

NaClCrocodile

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mhhh, I see Maxi! Nice looking one at that. Was that a new addition, say last week? I may have seen it after you bought it. Oh, and I've been trying to figure out RAW format. Do I have to go through PS to convert it into a JPEG or what? I ended up just switching to JPEG after I noticed my pics weren't loading. If I understand correctly, RAW is so that you get the maximum pixels so that you can edit it more fully in a post-processing application?

OP
OP
agent462

agent462

I like my tanks wide
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mhhh, I see Maxi! Nice looking one at that. Was that a new addition, say last week? I may have seen it after you bought it. Oh, and I've been trying to figure out RAW format. Do I have to go through PS to convert it into a JPEG or what? I ended up just switching to JPEG after I noticed my pics weren't loading. If I understand correctly, RAW is so that you get the maximum pixels so that you can edit it more fully in a post-processing application?

I just upload to Picassa Web and I don't need to do anything different with them from RAW. If you're trying to use something that doesnt natively support RAW the camera should have came with some software you can use.

edit: forgot, yeah I just recently got the maxi-mini

Last edited:
OP
OP
agent462

agent462

I like my tanks wide
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice stuff!!!
thanks!

You got some nice sps too......me likey sps:)
It's not something I really go out of my way to collect but I've got a little bit.

Hehe, I think I know where. I got some nice ones as well. Be here Tuesday as long as all goes well. Wish I had a decent camera to show them off.
yeah some of the best I've seen for the price

This thing looks like its straight outta the willy wonka movie or that 70's show
me like candy

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back