agent462's reef candy

IMG_4790.jpg


IMG_4799.jpg


IMG_4815.jpg


IMG_4832.jpg
 
I can't wait to see the new stuff you are getting :p

Dude, you're preaching to the choir :)

I can't wait. I was just in Santa Clara for the Velocity Conference and boy did I wish I had extra time to hit up Neptunes and you.
 
Dude, you're preaching to the choir :)

I can't wait. I was just in Santa Clara for the Velocity Conference and boy did I wish I had extra time to hit up Neptunes and you.

Dude I coulda met you before you got on your plane man!
 
IMG_4771.jpg


This one is my orange and yellow torch. It's so hard to get a picture without turning the main pumps off though so it's mildly blurry. I still wanted to share it though.
IMG_4782.jpg


IMG_4791.jpg


IMG_4811.jpg
 
I think Agent is gonna open up a shop in the future and put all of us out. ahhahaha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new