agent462's reef candy

IMG_4867.jpg


IMG_4876.jpg


IMG_4869.jpg
 
Ghostbox half foggy right now.. in the middle of a buff and I forgot I have no 2000g.
 
I get asked a lot for FTS. I've never had any good ones really for two reasons. The first is that this tank is only a few months old. It's a reef in its infancy, a new beginning from small reefs of past. The second is that this tank is 72"x40"x18" and peninsula style. That equates to 3 FTS needed. Well since this tank is large it's hard to get the camera back far enough for the 72" long sides. Well I've taken a few shots around the tank. Enjoy!

IMG_4911.jpg


IMG_4918.jpg


IMG_4920.jpg


IMG_4923.jpg


IMG_4927.jpg


IMG_4930.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new