agent462's reef candy

IMG_4632.jpg

You got pink eye!!!:wink:
 
I want to see some of those aptasia I have heard so much about!
 
I want to see some of those aptasia I have heard so much about!
you need to pay first before you get those shots!

Until you pay, look at these.

IMG_4864.jpg


IMG_4863.jpg


IMG_4857.jpg



edit: these were taken at the same time the last few were so they are sundown mode
 
Last edited:
Great stuff Bryan, Your photos are very representative of what the corals truly look like 1smile1

:xd:
 
Thanks Mark! I'm trying and just getting a hang of the whole pictures thing. I also state whenever the pictures are taken under my sundown which will have more actinic look. I want people to know that what they are looking actually looks like that under daylight or sundown.
 
Berry Garcia and Tyree Goldeneye

you might also like the Big Bang, it's hard to tell in these sundown pictures but it has green in the body as well;
IMG_4853.jpg


I'll see if I can get some daylights of those tomorrow or soon..
 
Wow on the colors man ... Keep up the good work
 
It's BeakerBob Wildfire Chalice

Yours is more green highlighted. I have something similar to yours called JNS Grizzly Maze
 
It's BeakerBob Wildfire Chalice

Yours is more green highlighted. I have something similar to yours called JNS Grizzly Maze
i have a lot of it with a client with a 9x9 mother colony, just curious. it is a crazy nice chalice:bigsmile:very fleshy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new