agent462's reef candy

Go back one page. May i ask who the artiest is of the angle picture or the name of the piece i love it.
+1 please just look back a page or two

I just saw this but since you pm'ed me anyone else curious won't see the answer.
The screaming boy is by AMP and it's called 'kwan'
The angels on the cloud with guns is by Micallef and called 'Judgement Day'
 
IMG_5357.jpg


IMG_5256.jpg


IMG_5341.jpg


IMG_5294.jpg


IMG_5280.jpg
 
My Gosh Bryan! Just in awe!
 
Love your pics and you have a great collection!!! Thanks for sharing
 
Wow very nice i need to figure out how to make my chalices grow like that ! there giving me a hard time! beautiful corals though!!
 
Still amazed at the collection.....And the pics are some of the best around
Thanks for sharing
 
I just spent 2 hours looking at my pic's that I thought were pretty good, then I see this....



I suck LOL.

Great shots man!
 
Wow very nice i need to figure out how to make my chalices grow like that ! there giving me a hard time! beautiful corals though!!
Thanks! Just like most coral stability is key. I'm actually recovery from an alk and ph drop when I was gone a week and a half. Lost a few real nice pieces.

Still amazed at the collection.....And the pics are some of the best around
Thanks for sharing
Thanks, i really appreciate it

I just spent 2 hours looking at my pic's that I thought were pretty good, then I see this....
ha ha, sorry.. :)


I suck LOL.

Great shots man!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new