agent462's reef candy

Thanks,

I'm shooting with a Canon 30d with the 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens. Someone feel free to buy me the 5d body :) and I'll come shoot your tank.

I just purchased a Nikon D70s and the 100mm Macro Lens..... hope mine look as good as yours.

Do you shoot in EAW mode?
 
Yep I shoot RAW. If you shoot JPEG the camera compresses and applies it's own filters to the final image. Just keep practicing. I'm shooting almost every day now and I think for the most part they are getting better.
 
Seems odd to have a page with no pictures so how about even more today!

IMG_4720.jpg


IMG_4709.jpg


IMG_4706.jpg
 
Mhhh, I see Maxi! Nice looking one at that. Was that a new addition, say last week? I may have seen it after you bought it. Oh, and I've been trying to figure out RAW format. Do I have to go through PS to convert it into a JPEG or what? I ended up just switching to JPEG after I noticed my pics weren't loading. If I understand correctly, RAW is so that you get the maximum pixels so that you can edit it more fully in a post-processing application?
 
Mhhh, I see Maxi! Nice looking one at that. Was that a new addition, say last week? I may have seen it after you bought it. Oh, and I've been trying to figure out RAW format. Do I have to go through PS to convert it into a JPEG or what? I ended up just switching to JPEG after I noticed my pics weren't loading. If I understand correctly, RAW is so that you get the maximum pixels so that you can edit it more fully in a post-processing application?

I just upload to Picassa Web and I don't need to do anything different with them from RAW. If you're trying to use something that doesnt natively support RAW the camera should have came with some software you can use.

edit: forgot, yeah I just recently got the maxi-mini
 
Last edited:
Nice stuff!!!
thanks!

You got some nice sps too......me likey sps:)
It's not something I really go out of my way to collect but I've got a little bit.

Hehe, I think I know where. I got some nice ones as well. Be here Tuesday as long as all goes well. Wish I had a decent camera to show them off.
yeah some of the best I've seen for the price

This thing looks like its straight outta the willy wonka movie or that 70's show
me like candy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new