Aggresive Lubbocks fairy wrasse

joshua2k5o

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
Today I bought a Lubbocks fairy wrasse for my tank as it’s soon to be a reef tank with peaceful community fish! I put it in my tank and as soon as it was added it was very aggressive very unlike the species, so I thought hey this is I’ll stop after a few hour and 6 hours later and he is still very aggressive to everyone in the tank beside my ornate leopard wrasse and is very aggressive towards everything else (Vanderbilt chromis, yellow coris wrasse and blue neon goby) what should I do to stop the aggression? Thanks!
 
Welcome to R2R!

Is your Lubbock's inflicting damage to the other fish or just chasing? How's he interacting with his tank mates today, have things calmed down?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new