• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aggressive fish for sale

Bubbabobobbrain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
314
Reaction score
145
Location
N. Grosvenordale
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am downgrading from my 220 to my daughters 75 as she has lost all intetest in keeping up with it and I need to save some money so im taking over her 75 and need to sell her livestock before I put any of mine in there. So anyways, here is the list.

1) 2-dwarf fuzzy lionfish, 1 red one and 1 black one- $25 each
2) 1- 12"-15" snowflake eel-$20
3) 1- 12"ish chainlink eel-$25
4) 1 valentini puffer-$15
5) 2- domino damsels-$10 for the pair
P
Im not interested in attempting to ship anything as I dont want to be responsible for killing them so if you live anywhere in the CT, MA, RI area we can work something out. Pm me for more info or call/text my cell @508-410-9693
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new