Aggressive Flasher Wrasse

Denver45

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I have a carpenter flasher wrasse who has decided to be the bully of my tank. I’ve got a 50 gallon with live rock that has a bunch of caves and hiding spots. My other fish are very chill (firefish, orange spot goby, chalk basslet, and a pajama cardinal). The wrasse was one of my last fish adds and he’s the biggest fish of the bunch. He’s been spicy since day one and really terrorizes my fire fish. I’ve just put him in an acclimation box with a PVC tube today but he seems stressed in there and I don’t want to cause him issues. Any thoughts on stress for him and other possible options to get him to chill out? I know sometimes they just don’t and I may have to get a smaller one but figured I’d ask here first. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new