aggressive lagoon

jason.kennedy.98478

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2014
Messages
742
Reaction score
510
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so as i finish up my 120 (1200% tank upgrade in member tanks forum) i am beginning to do research into my my next tank which is going to be a saltwater lagoon/pond int the 750 to 1000 gallon range with a male and female Epaulette Shark, Captive-Bred, ORA in the tank along with larger tangs and crosshatch triggers i could never keep in my 120 but still want.

does any one know of any good resources for the care of sharks in the home aquarium or care to share their experiences.

thanks
 
Not a very active forum, but the folks that are there know their subject.

http://www.sharkraycentral.com/

The Epaulette isn't a bad choice, for a new shark keeper. Tank size appears sufficient for an Epaulette. Tank mates... well, you might want to do some research on that one.
 
Not a very active forum, but the folks that are there know their subject.

http://www.sharkraycentral.com/

The Epaulette isn't a bad choice, for a new shark keeper. Tank size appears sufficient for an Epaulette. Tank mates... well, you might want to do some research on that one.

Some good info but you went kidding about not very active, some of the top threads haven't been posted in for 6 years or so
 
Some good info but you went kidding about not very active, some of the top threads haven't been posted in for 6 years or so
Yeah, I know... but. If you post a question, you will typically get a response. At least I did, a year or so back, when I was researching a shark system build (which is on indefinite hold at this point). The few people there are quite knowledgeable, many of them have successfully kept or even bred sharks for many years.
 
I have no personal experience, but since sharks and medications dont really go well together.

Would avoid any fish that are known nippers like triggers or angles.
 
I could likely answer your questions if you post them. I also posted a shark primer on another similar forum site. google "shark primer alprazo"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new