Aggressive tail spot Blenny

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2ClownGal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2ClownGal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
67
Location
Lancaster
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a tail spot blenny and I can't tell if my clown and blenny are playing or if the tail spot is being aggressive. Everything I have read says this blenny is peaceful. I don't want to take the chance it harms my clown. These guys have been through hell and back with cycling and everything from day one. Suggestions on what to look for?
 
If your blenny nips or bites at your clown it's a sign of aggression.
 
Eh, they are actually feisty buggers.
 
Peaceful is what I thought too, but definitely the boss in my tank (2 clowns, damsel, six line ). Mine would badger the new fish, but would ease up after a day or so. Feisty is a good description...
 
They remind me of little chihuahuas LOL they think they’re a lot tougher than they really are! Cute little stinkers.
 
Mine couldn't me nicer! Follows the clown around like a little puppy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new