ah! hitchhikers!

cromag27

CUSTOM ACRYLICS - octoaquatics.com - view my sig
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
8,274
Reaction score
11,063
Location
arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
crab_zps8zfk2fzc.jpg


shrimp_zpsuav2ul6b.jpg
 
First pic is an acro crab. second pic is a machine gun shrimp (coral shrimp). I got two of each in one acro colony today.
 
Neither of those seem too bad. I love hitchhikers (until they ruin one thing or another).
 
No, they're not bad at all. the crabs can be hard to find but the shrimp are insanely rare.
 
I love my acro crabs but you scored with the shrimps
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new