AI Axis 20 "stuck in closed loop"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pvtgloss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pvtgloss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2022
Messages
2,282
Reaction score
3,312
Location
Asheville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have it in my aio chamber. The tank has a sump upgrade so I just use it to keep the water in the chamber moving and extra circulation in the display.
The controller is blinking red and the status on the app says stuck in closed loop. There's barely any flow. I checked the AI website but couldn't find anything. Has anyone come across this?
 
it means its blocked....

How low is the sump in ft? Or is this an AIO with a rear chamber?
 
it means its blocked....

How low is the sump in ft? Or is this an AIO with a rear chamber?
It's an aio with rear chamber. I went to clean it the other day and it was spotless. It's only a few weeks old. There's only 18" of 5/8 hose from the pump to return nozzle. I wonder if that's too much head pressure for the little guy.
 
It's an aio with rear chamber. I went to clean it the other day and it was spotless. It's only a few weeks old. There's only 18" of 5/8 hose from the pump to return nozzle. I wonder if that's too much head pressure for the little guy.

There shouldn't be if its an AIO.

But a closed loop means what it means... the loop is closed.

Is the pump new?
I would email AI support and ask directly.
 
There shouldn't be if its an AIO.

But a closed loop means what it means... the loop is closed.

Is the pump new?
I would email AI support and ask directly.
Yeah, it's new. I'll email today. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new