AI Blade grow lighting schedule

D&D Fishery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got an AI blade white today. I have been messing around with the schedule and saw in the my AI app that people can post the links to share their schedules. I was wondering if I would be willing to share their schedules so I could check out some different ones and compare them to my customized schedule and see how I like it. Upload a picture or video of your tank while you’re at it just show them off !

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got an AI blade white today. I have been messing around with the schedule and saw in the my AI app that people can post the links to share their schedules. I was wondering if I would be willing to share their schedules so I could check out some different ones and compare them to my customized schedule and see how I like it. Upload a picture or video of your tank while you’re at it just show them off !
You can go to ai’s web site. Look for signatures series scroll to the bottom of page

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or just run both blues at 100% white @40%for 8-10 hours. That’s what I do with my 2 blades

BBarry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only one that I've found so far is Dmitry Tumanov's, who is Treasure Corals (search for his youtube). He was an early adopter and went with only Grows over his tanks.

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2266.png

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back